2007/05/12

Regular expressions are easy! You only need Regulazy

I think that this tool is really, really great. Regulazy is an absolute (if you know me, you know that I don't get overexcited like this very often ;) must-have for anybody who needs to create regular expressions, but is not a regex guru.
Regulazy is a visual Regex Creation tool for beginners.
It contains an easy "point and click" user interface, and allows creating regular expressions for simple searches almost instantly without requiring Regex syntax knowledge from the end user!
And if you need a more advanced and powerful tool, check out The Regulator. I have used it a few years ago and found it great, too.

1 comment:

  1. Cool, I am definitely going to give Regulanzy a try. The author, Roy Osherove is some kind of regular expression freak you woldn't like to meet in the dark place :-) and his whole site is very interesting. Good find.

    ReplyDelete